What’s up today? Well I finished my state business taxes! Always fun… umm, not. BUT, it went faster than I expected so I felt I had plenty of time to peruse Pinterest, and man I found some GOODIES!
And after I had opened 37 tabs… no seriously, I counted… 37… I pared them down to just 6… with this weekend’s big game in mind!
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Seattle skyline print up there! Seattle & colors reminiscent of my beloved Seahawks… just LOVE it! I really think I’m going to purchase one for a gallery wall I’m planning for my dining room! It would go really well with the teal wall in that room!
2. I’m a quote fanatic, especially inspirational quotes or reminders… this one I’m diggin’ and looking to fulfill this weekend hanging with good friends and eating good food!
3. Samm (no, I’m not talking about myself, but my best friend who shares my name)… are you reading?? THESE… I’m bringing THESE on Sunday!!
4. And also, possibly something along these lines if I have the time on Saturday…
5. I’ve definitely had a thing for blue cheese lately, and this has a blue cheese sauce?! Heck, yes! Pinned this recipe for future game day (read: any day?) appetizer!
6. And next year, when I’m not nursing a baby every three hours, I’ll be making THESE. Yum, in the mean time… please make them and go crazy for me ;)
Happy Superbowl prepping! And GO HAWKS!!